WELCOME TO BICI CAFE – ULVERSTON
Eat and drink the authentic Italian way in a warm, stylish and contemporary setting.
Join us on a Wednesday, Thursday, Friday or Saturday evening for our delicious wood-fired pizza, Italian small plates, salumi, cheese and a selection of yummy mini desserts, or order some of our delicious offerings to take away.
Sample our Italian micro-brews or select a glass or bottle from our carefully chosen wine list. And don’t forget to add a cocktail either before or after dinner.
Welcome Back to Bici!
Here’s how it works…
- We have a small number of tables available for dine-in customers
- Tables are appropriately distanced in accordance with our assessment of current risk – please note that windows may be open
- The table is yours for 1h30 for 2 people, 1h45 for 3-5 people and 2h for parties of 6 or more – please be prepared to vacate in good time to allow us to clean and prepare the table before our next customers arrive.
- For large parties, or at busy times, we might ask for a deposit of £10 per person to secure your table – deposits paid will be applied against your bill on the night – if you need to reduce numbers or cancel within 48 hours of your booking, we will try to rebook the spaces you are not using, but we reserve the right to retain all or part of your deposit at our discretion – so please give us as much notice as possible and then everyone will be happy.
- We will be continuing with our take away service based on pre-booked collection slots.
- Take away customers will be asked to wait outside the restaurant and we will deliver your order to our outside collection table or to your car, as you prefer.
- Pre-orders and payment in advance required
- Call or email to book a slot and place your order from the Takeaway Menu
- Please arrive on time for tables (not early, not late) – sorry but we are a small space and don’t have a waiting area.
- If you have Covid symptoms, have been pinged by the app, or have been contacted by test and trace, please let us know so we can cancel your booking.
- All of our staff take regular lateral flow tests and monitor themselves for symptoms.
- We maintain a high level of hygiene and touch points are cleaned regularly.
- Hand sanitiser is available for use at your discretion.
WE ARE CONTINUING TO DONATE 40P PER PIZZA OR GARLIC PIZZA BREAD TO TWO GREAT LOCAL CHARITIES – 20P TO ST MARY’S HOSPICE* AND 20P TO THE ULVERSTON FOOD BANK**
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND STAY SAFE
* REGISTERED CHARITY N0: 517738 ** BARROW FOOD BANK LIMITED, REGISTERED CHARITY NO: 1152753